The State as an investor: representatives of the Development Institutes of Ugra have taken part in the “e2-e4” accelerator as speakers
Within the framework of the “e2-e4” accelerator for technological startups the Development Institutes of Ugra have joined to the discussion of attracting investments. The representatives of the Development Institutes of Ugra have told about State support measures including financial ones that work effectively in Ugra and that the leaders of technological startups can apply for business development.
The following representatives have made presentations to accelerator participants:
- Sergey Struchkov, Entrepreneurship Support Fund of Ugra;
- Mikhail Koval, Entrepreneurship Support Fund of Ugra;
- Ivan Babich, Entrepreneurship Support Fund of Ugra;
- Arkady Belov, Fund “Ugra Regional Microcredit Company”;
- Vitaly Petrishchev, AO “Management Company “Industrial Parks of Ugra” (JSC);
- Alexey Fedyaev, Ugra Development Fund;
- Igor Anfalov, High Technology Park;
- Dina Andreeva, Foundation “Support Centre for Ugra Export”.
Also via videoconference Deputy Director of OAO “Varyeganneftegas” (JSC) Vladimir Brychkov has made his presentation. He has told about the actual topic of innovative projects for oil and gas companies in Ugra.
The moderator of the event was Advanced Solution Director of ZAO CROC Incorporated (JSC), B2B sales expert of the Internet Initiatives Development Fund Evgeny Dorofeev.
During the presentations the participants of the accelerator have taken an active part in the discussion of the received information. There were many questions both on the instruments of State supports and mechanisms for their obtaining. As a result of the learning block, several leaders of the accelerator participants have agreed on cooperation with the representatives of the Development Institutes.